We Offer Multiple Gutter Guard Options
TOP OF THE LINE
At Southern Minnesota Custom Gutters & Guards, LLC we offer a variety of top of the line, high quality gutter guard options to help you manage the debris that flies when the wind blows and the trees drop their seeds and leaves.
A VARIETY OF OPTIONS
There is a wide variety of options available to help you manage this debris effectively keeping your gutters clear and letting the water run smoothly to the down spouts. At Southern Minnesota Custom Gutters & Guards, LLC we offer multiple solutions to this problem. Our more popular options include the Leaf Off gutter guards, Xtreme Gutter Guard and the Gutter Shingle. All of them can be installed with your new seamless gutter system and in most cases, directly onto your existing gutters.
What's the Difference between Gutter Guards and Gutters Screens?
We use the Leaf Off brand of gutter guards. This type of gutter offers protection from debris by physically covering the gutter and directing debris to flow over the gutter and to the ground while the water will flow into the gutter and to your down spouts.
Gutter Screens on the other hand, offer protection by “screening” out the debris. Extreme Gutter Guards are basically a perforated screen that is installed on top of your gutter. The perforations allow water into the gutter while blocking out the debris.
Another popular options is the Gutter Shingle. The Gutter Shingle could be considered a hybrid of the gutter cover and gutter screens systems. The Gutter Shingle combines the solid cover concept of a gutter guard and the conventional mesh design of a gutter screen.
CUSTOM INSTALLED AND GUARENTEED
Whether you choose to install our Leaf Off gutter guard system, Xtreme Gutter Gurds or the Gutter Shingle, each of them are very reputable brands and are custom installed and guaranteed. Your home or building will look great and will be protected from water damage. In most cases, you should never have to climb a ladder to clean your gutters again. Our gutter cover systems are available in many color options to match your home and roof.
Extreme Gutter Guards
Xtreme Gutter Guard
Southern Minnesota Custom Gutter & Guards, LLC uses the Xtreme Gutter Guard screens. Xtreme Gutter Guard is a superior gutter screen that comes with a 20 year no clog warranty.
PREVENT CLOGGED GUTTERS
GutterRX prevents clogged gutters by filtering the leaves, twigs and pine needles from the water, allowing the water to freely flow into your gutter and out the downspout. GutterRX cover your gutter system therefore preventing birds and other small critters from building nests within your gutter system.
ALLOW FOR MAXIMUM WATER FLOW
The Xtreme Gutter Guard screen system allows for maximum water flow; up to 22 inches per hour!
SELF CLEANING SYSTEM
The patent-pending ridges and multi-angle ports increase water flow and increase self-cleaning by promoting maximum airflow through the gutters.
ULTRA LOW PROFILE
The unique design of the Xtreme Gutter Guard screen system includes a ultra low profile. The Xtreme Gutter Guard screen system utilizes a drop-in design that is invisible from the ground and never interferes with your roofing material.
The Xtreme Gutter Guard screen system uses only the best materials. They are water resistant and resist corrosion.
- The ridges make Xtreme Gutter Guard screens are self-cleaning by allowing air to flow. Dry debris blows off the system with a slight breeze.
- Xtreme Gutter Guard screens are made of 100% aluminum system. It will not warp or deteriorate.
- Xtreme Gutter Guard screens completely encloses your gutter so critters cannot build nests in your gutters.
- Xtreme Gutter Guard screens do not interfere with your roof.
THE BEST SOLUTION TO CLOGGED GUTTERS KEEPING YOU OFF THE LADDER
To complete your seamless gutter system you should consider adding Leaf Off gutter covers. Leaf Off offers you the best solution to preventing debris from clogging your gutters. When gutters become clogged by leaves, twigs, birds nest, weeds and other materials, your gutter will overflow. This will cause damage to your homes exterior, foundation, basement and landscaping.
Once you install the Leaf Off gutter covers, you can forget about climbing that ladder to clean your gutters and risking serious injury. Leaf Off’s patented design keeps all the debris out. Rain water flows down around the nose of the gutter and freely through your gutters and into the downspouts.
PREVENTS CLOGGED GUTTERS
Overflowing water due to clogged gutters will leak down the side of your home causing damage to your siding, paint, foundation, basement and landscaping. Our Leaf Off gutter covers will keep the debris out of your gutters eliminating the clogs and eliminating the water damage associated with overflowing gutters.
TOUGH, STURDY MATERIALS
Our materials are made to handle the elements of Minnesota weather. Tough and sturdy materials will protect your gutters from the build-up of snow and ice.
VARIETY OF COLORS
We have a large selection of colors to match any style roof.
HOW DOES IT WORK WITH RAIN, ICE AND SNOW
Leaf Off has been tested and can handle up to 22 inches of rain per hour! Your roof pitch and length of gutter run does not impact how much water they can handle.
The weight of snow and ice is the number one cause of damage to your gutters. Leaf Off will support the heaviest loads of snow and ice, keeping it out of your gutters, preventing damage.
1. The multi rib panel slows and disperses the water as it nears the gutter.
2. Like water running down the side of a glass, rainwater bonds to the surface of the panel, flowing down and around the curved nose into the gutter.
3. Leaf Off’s curved nose forward design, with no vertical openings, allows water to enter the gutter. Leaves, pine needles, seeds and other debris is directed to the ground.
4. The patented sturdy-clip securely locks Leaf Off to the top of the gutter. It’s secure enough to withstand winds up to 90 MPH.
5. A continuous 3/8″ open water channel will handle the heaviest downpours while keeping out debris.
6. The Dura-Life paint finish will not blister or peel.
THE LATEST INNOVATION
The Gutter Shingle gutter guard represents the latest innovation in gutter screening combining the advantages of both solid gutter covering and fine gutter screening.
It’s made from heavy gauge powder coated steel for strength and durability. It can stand up to the weight of ice and snow and will not collapse under ice and snow.
The Gutter Shingle comes in multiple colors. The textured paint helps the Gutter Single blend into the shingle.
- Powder coated galvanized steel
- Can be used with galvanized steel or aluminum K style gutters
- Size allows for use on 4 in. 5 in. or 6 in. gutters
- Fine mesh screen helps block small debris
- Can be installed on any pitch roof
- Provides maximum protection against clogged gutters
- Colors: charcoal, weather-wood, copper